UNFORGETTABLE CHILDHOOD MEMORY #ENGLISHLITERACY #STTKDENGLISH #MISSA

Unforgettable Childhood Memory

Assalamu'alaikum,Wr,Wb,, Now i will tell you an unforgettable childhood for me.☺️☺☺️


              When I was little I grew up in North Sumatera. precisely in Tarutung (North Tapanuli) , I have a friend named Zulkifli,Sri and my sister. they are my best friends since childhood, whatever we do is always three like playing conglak, hide and seek, jumping rubber, playing cooking, chasing chase, and climbing trees.


I am the far right, in the center of my sister, who is left on the left is Sri.

              One day 2 months before my 5th birthday I was invited by Zul to climb the guava tree, I hesitated to climb because I was a girl and I was wearing a skirt. but in the end I climbed the tree like a boy in general. then after I wake up I picked guava that was ripe, I was scared and almost went down but I am very confused how to go down without wearing ladder. I called Zul and he told me to get off the tree and after that jump. but the unexpected thing happened my skirt snagged on the tree branch. Finally my skirt was torn and I was embarrassed because I was friends with a boy and he laughed out loud. then I felt embarrassed and ran back home.


             Because Zul and Sri often invited me to play I was getting out of control. I played until late afternoon. My parents came looking for me and invited me to go home. I once climbed a tree near my house until I fell down and my forehead bumped and inflicted injury. Finally, until now the scar is still there.

             I am including a kid who likes to play and play. sometimes I feel my long hair hinders me while playing with my friends, finally I ask my mother to cut my hair like a policewoman. my mom took me to the salon because my mom did not have time to cut my hair. my hair was finally cut by the owner of the salon and went home. Got home I regret having a hairstyle because the style does not match what I want. I cried and kept crying but my parents told me that what had been cut could not be reconnected and one day my hair would be long again. my hair is very short, in my city called ''Gonjes''. I really regret that the owner of my haircut salon is too short.


i'm left and my sister are right


.

            Until now I am 19 years old I always allow my parents to cut hair. and my parents always say do not cry if it does not match what you want.

Wassalamu'alaikum,Wr,Wb... thankyou guys..☺️☺️

Komentar